It's my birthday | I don't deserve you, beautiful people




It’s my birthday
And I don’t deserve you, beautiful people.

I write in English (posts, statuses, etc.) as much as possible because of you, my non-Mizo-speaking friends. I know I can convey things much clearer in my own language, but I'm mentioning this for the umpteenth time, I will not leave you guys alone.)
(I tried, but couldn't comment on all the pics. Hope you understand....The time now is 12:11am) 

As expected, my phone rang exactly at 12:00 am. I got my first birthday wish.
         
- My elder sis called.
 - A friend (who is very dear to me, who looks up to me as her big brother. And I think highly of her too) called me. I had to hang up to attend a meeting at The DC Office. The birthday message she conveyed was too sweet to be true. Thank you.
- Another friend called me to enquire about one of the professors. She wished me a Happy Birthday before hanging up.
        These are the birthday calls I received.



My girl surprised me with a birthday cake. She let her mom order it as she was already on her way to the campus. So sweet of them.







     For a brief moment, I hesitated a bit to gather my colleagues for cake-cutting. But when I asked for a photo of me with the cake, they came running and stood beside me for a click. We shared the cake among all the staff…it was yummy.





The following pictures show how much I’m loved…or, how much I thought I was loved. They have left me dumbstruck.
(The senders of private messages were kept undisclosed as the messages were meant for ‘private').


Thank you, beautiful people, for taking the time to make my day special.
Could you maybe pray for me after you read this? I stray away too easily without them prayers.

Thank you all again.


Isn't this sweet? It genuinely made my day. 



One of my favorite pics



Calling her in her SASRD's name

Is he planning to be the last man standing? Hehe. Ex-roommate 


Please don't mind about how your names are saved

This friend of mine sang me a birthday song

The best thing about 27th February is that it is the birthday of these two as well. 

A talented girl who hasn't realized how far she could go. Pure Talent.  

A sister I found in SASRD


You're always too generous with words. I regret nothing about joining in M.Sc. and leaving it again. I found friends like you. I'm satisfied. 


The caption says it all. Thanks

They make my life more beautiful


A sister, a friend, a bro, a partner, my favourite singer

The only person whom I asked to upload a pic of mine

I could write an essay about this friend. A brother

School mates who still keep in touch

Topper, dancer, basketball and volleyball player. Your dance moves are still on 💥💥💥💥
But why the pic though?

The Octopus friend. Her dimple is her secret weapon.

My buddy. We've done some incredible jobs together.

Advertisement....hmmm...

Sorry about the 💰💰💰...hahaha
The Pianist 

The Multitalented. Our talkings about wide topics...always chilling man

No one will doubt about him being a Mizo. Surprisinly, he sings pretty well.

E-M-B-A-R-A-SS-I-N-G

That singing at the end... :D


The sweet little sis. Yes, why the pic tho? ;(

The most confident person of all time. An influential ladayyyy.

And yes I'm humbled. Thank you

Best Buddy. The first to wish me a happy birthday in all the common groups we are in together.



This guy took an ample amount of time collecting my pics. :D Thanks bro.  




Probably my fav. M.Sc. classmate. Remember her name. She's going bigggg

Sepppppsssss
A lil' bro, a buddy, an acquaintance, a partner
Funny how we're together even now. God's plan. I'm here to correct your ways alright? Hehe



Sir Andrew's Editing Skill has become crazier


Lil' bro who's scared of nobody




War partner #1

War partner #2

Best footballer of all my friends?

Best Debater of the college



This person is beryyyy smart. Her computer skill is on another level. 




Happy Birthday....you're welcome. Stupid me.





A kind senior

Still a little boy to us. Got a job right after HSSLC.

Laltanpuia to us. A very kind senior. He's a magician.

One of the smartest teachers of the college and a very dear B.Sc. mate

Familia...who didn't bother to call me on my birthday

You'll surely get it

Sweet Relatives


















"First Friend" we should have enjoyed so much more. My fault... 

Family I made in the college





How sweet of you

























This sis only knows how to be sweet









A cousin sis who prays for me

















































































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Forest Ranger (Range Officer) chungchanga Zara kawmna

The Road to Forest Ranger (Range Officer)

SASRD Mizo Memories (2012-2016)